Congratulations! You’re on your way to a better you!
For your appointment:
- You will receive an email to register online and complete some paperwork. If you can, please do this prior to your appointment. It’ll save a bunch of time!
- In the initial consultation, we’ll go through a medical exam including blood work and vital signs, and you’ll talk with a Licensed Medical Provider about what’s going on in your body.
- We want to take the time to get to know you and your specific needs. Prepare for about 90 mins.
- Please come prepared to ask as many questions as you like.
- Feel free to bring your partner! These medical conditions can affect you both. Or be ready to surprise her!
- There is an initial $99 fee for the office visit and lab work. We do not file insurance, but you can use your FSA or HSA card to pay for the visit.
A few words from some great men…
“You do not realize until you get on TRT the effects of having low T. I debated starting treatment for years and I kept talking myself out of it. Thinking my non-motivation, no sex drive, etc., was normal for a guy my age. Believe me, I couldn’t have been more wrong. My only regret is not finding you sooner.
-Shane C, 51
“I put this off for too long and am so glad I found you. Your staff were amazing, made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. This visit changed my life.”
-Doug G, 62
“The clinic has helped me restore the intimacy in my marriage. The staff has always made me feel comfortable and have always made me feel that I am their most important patient. I would recommend them to anyone that needs help getting back on track.”
-David S, 47
1 Independence Plaza Suite 130
Homewood, AL 35209
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
(Closed Sat & Sun)