What to know before your visit
We’re not embarrassed. And you shouldn’t be, either. This is what we do (and effectively treat) every day. In order to be the most effective, we depend on our patients to be honest with our professionally trained medical staff. It’s how we get results.
Many factors affect your sexual health, and we can guarantee results on your first visit if you are open and honest with us. And rest assured: your visit is entirely confidential and we take our patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
Here are further instructions that will make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not use marijuana (medicinal or recreational) or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy for 36 hours before your visit.
- Allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a complete and confidential medical evaluation that can include diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication, in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. You’ll want to make the most of your time with us, so build in some time to pick up flowers after your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical History/List of Medications: We want to know what conditions or medications might be contributing to your situation.
- Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID
- Form of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic.
- Your Partner (optional): We welcome our patients’ partners as they often provide our medical providers with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively.
What does an office visit cost?
Your office visit is only $99. During your initial office visit, you will receive a confidential consultation from our experienced medical staff, a complete diagnostic blood test that includes testosterone and PSA levels, a test dose of our custom-blended medication. Ongoing treatment plans / medications cost extra.
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Yes, many of our patients use HSA accounts to pay for treatment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic.
Is my visit covered by insurance?
Our office does not process insurance. We do, however, accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash
Will my privacy be maintained?
Yes. We go to great lengths to protect your privacy, whether it’s handling the majority of our tests and lab results in-house or using the latest encryption technology to protect our patients’ medical records. Our patients’ privacy is our top concern. If you would like to know specifics regarding your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Where are you located?
Independence Plaza Suite 130
Homewood, AL 35209